Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Zombies

Has anyone else noticed an increase in zombie references over the years?

Seriously. I think zombies are becoming the uber-monster.

Yes, Halloween is approaching, but the zombie references are getting more prevalent.

There is a Verizon commercial right now about zombies getting cell phones. This seemed odd.

The other night, I caught Conan O'Brien (because I LOVE him) and Christopher Walken was on. He was talking about zombies and how there should be more zombies in movies. I don't think he was necessarily talking about movies where zombies attack, just that normal movies should have more zombies in them.

The zombie reference from the Sheepsheadian group came from a law Schwartzenegger passed in California. He made necrophelia illegal. I was talking with Dana and it was determined those poor zombies. No more lovin' going on for them.

What references do you have?

1 Comments:

At 8:08 AM, CarpeDM said...

Ah, the poor loveless zombies. I am almost tempted, almost, to go and see Shaun of the Dead. I'm not sure why because I hate scary movies.