Tuesday, October 26, 2004

I'm Seeing Red

No, I'm not talking about a shirt and I'm not mad.

I was sitting here at my computer and working on editing a team paper for my class at school. Since I was dealing with a printed copy and it was my first read, I grabbed a pen to jot notes and edits.

Being the dork I am, I thought a red pen would be good to use, it stands out and every time I thinking of editing, my mind conjures up an image of red ink.

Red pen - not a good idea. I can see the notes clearly on the page, but unfortunately, the pen decided to explode on me. Yes, the inanimate object decided it was time to turn me red.

My right hand looks like I slaughtered a very small animal.

I also ended up using the computer before I noticed. I was using Excel to ten-key some stuff and the keys on my keyboard are now tinted red. It's lovely.

I think I'm going to toss the pen now.

9 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, CarpeDM said...

Eek. Is it good red like I am red because then it will be fun and exciting and make you do fun and exciting things. Maybe.

At 3:15 PM, The Lioness said...

I'm confused. isn't today your birthday??? Why no "happy birthdays" flying around? It IS today right? let's say it is: HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!!!! YEY!!!!!!! Kisses and hugs

At 3:30 PM, The Lioness said...

I have categories!!! Dany explained to me how to do it! BRILLIANT FABULOUS THING!!! Check out my code, v easy if tiresome to do.

At 3:47 PM, CarpeDM said...

Yes, yes, it is her birthday which is why I am back because I thought, oh my God, I am the worst friend in the world.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETH! YOU ARE MY FAVORITEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD.

Okay, that's a lie. You are tied with Keem.

At 3:54 PM, brooksba said...

Lioness,

You are correct. Today is my birthday. Thank you for the Happy Birthday.

I saw your categories! I started working last night on a project to categorize my site too. It's cool, but yes, very tedious.

DM,

Thank you for the Happy Birthday. Admit it, you do love Keem more. =) It's okay. She is your wife.

Beth

At 6:26 PM, The Lioness said...

Let's see if I got this right: I sent you three (3) e-cards. Are you trying to tell me you received NONE??? I'm shocked. GO CHECK YOUR BLOG MAIL ALREADY, woman!

(Stop this blogianism, it's making me see rainbow stickers!)

At 7:55 PM, Firebear said...

did i say happy birthday?
ok
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

At 11:09 PM, Matt said...

Beth,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!! I know that I had already said that to you on your birthday, but I am saying it again. Happy Birthday, oops I already said that...

Hope you get the red ink out of your hands and such, have fun, don't get arrested, be good!
Big Brother

At 6:28 PM, The Lioness said...

Blogianism = lesbianism while blogging (Keem being DM's wife). Lame, I know. :D