Thursday, October 07, 2004

The importance of editing

I was in class tonight, reading posts from other students and I came across one word that had a completely new meaning compared to what we were discussing.

Our problem had to do with whether or not soda bottles are filled to capacity. We wanted to know if they were over-filled or under-filled. One of the students in class wrote, "The bottler is concerned if the bottles are undefiled." I had a bad image over this one. I hope a bottle of soda has not been defiled.

That's all for now. Just an observation I really can't share in the classroom.

3 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Matt said...

I am so hoping to God that there really is no such thing as a defiled soda bottle, especially knowing how much soda we drink in a day. Take care Little Sister, will talk to you later
Matt

At 10:11 AM, CarpeDM said...

Boy, I'm really glad I switched to water now!

At 12:02 PM, Firebear said...

I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure you can defile a water bottle also