Saturday, October 02, 2004

It is a conspiracy

Evil, evil I say! It is trickery and someone is out to rob my soul of it's happiness and life.

What would make my world come to an end? You may be asking yourself this question and I have an answer.

No more Coca-Cola.

Now, don't worry, Coca-Cola is still on the market, I would be unable to type if they stole this juice from the gods from me. I just had an experience today that played trickery on my taste buds.

I went on my lunch break and stopped in the vending room at work. I went to the soda machine that has one option for Coke. I put the money in, got two bottles of soda and thought nothing of it. They were red with green caps (some football promotion) and went back upstairs to my desk.
I placed the two bottles on my desk and noticed something odd. "Why is the red color a deeper color? It's not normally a maroon color on the bottle. This is odd."

I turned the bottle and HORROR! I did not have two bottles of Coca-Cola Classic.

The soda that came out of the machine was Cherry Coke. This is not bad, I drink Cherry Coke, but I prefer regular Coke.

What really puzzles me is the fact that machine does not even have a Cherry Coke option. This seems strange.

4 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, Matt said...

Sister,
You are right, it is a conspiracy. The FBI should be notified. It could always be worse however, it could have been the new coke they have, what is it called again? Liquified Crap in a can? Cherry coke is not bad, but I also prefer the taste of regular coke, except when I go to the movies, then it is cherry coke all the way.

Talk to you later.
Brother

At 2:59 AM, CarpeDM said...

Oh, that's rough. I wonder why they messed up like that.

I remember when I pressed the Mountain Dew button and got Diet Mountain Dew. I wanted to track down that vending machine guy and force him to drink the crap he had forced upon me. I think I ended up giving it to Adam.

Cherry Coke is okay but only if it is fountain Cherry Coke and not Coke with that stupid fake cherry stuff in it which really isn't even cherry. You know what that stuff is called. Why can't I think of it?

At 4:25 AM, Anonymous said...

Grenidine. I'm not going to tell you what flavor it really is because you'll hate me.

At 10:17 AM, CarpeDM said...

It's raspberry. That's right. You're the one that told me that in the first place. I forgot. Don't be anonymous, I won't hurt you.