Monday, October 18, 2004

A Quick Glance Into My Psyche

The power of song and advertising. It's amazing how one tune can bring such vivid thoughts to someone. Association is something the marketing industry depends on for business.

Last night, THE BOY sang "Like a Rock" by Bob Seger.

I had a dream last night that I bought a Chevy truck.

I'm going insane.


Another funny thing to note:

Someone found my site by doing a search for, "Christmas crafts with rootbeer bottles." I'm sure they didn't want to find me.

1 Comments:

At 8:23 AM, CarpeDM said...

Yeah, well, we talked about Toby Keith and the fact that I want to buy a Ford F-150 because of his ads. I don't like trucks. I like El Caminos. Curse you, Toby Keith, and the power of your blondness and bare, muscular arms and the singing, oh, the singing.