Tuesday, October 12, 2004

School Update

Well, I just need to vant.

In my learning group, one of the guys decided to not participate at all for the first week and a half and our first assignment is due on Wednesday. This is annoying.

The second guy never contributed any ideas or any help until today and he attacked me. He's a jerk. I dislike him greatly. I refrained from my comment to him, "Thank you for being a mean jerk. You suck. I really feel like this is a learning environment now. Yes, that is sarcasm." It took a lot to not write that to him. He's a jerk.

Thank you for reading my vant. I just had to complain for a moment. I'm going to write a much happier post in a few minutes. And then I'll try to fix what I broke on my blog.

3 Comments:

At 8:23 AM, CarpeDM said...

Bastard. Let Matt and I at him, we'll kick his ass.

At 8:54 AM, Matt said...

Someone attacked you! Where is the sonofabitch, I'll kill him. I'll kill him! Then when I am done with him I will resurrect him just so Scott can kill him, and then of course Dana. Bastard!

At 4:19 AM, brooksba said...

He's in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.

Update to the whole team project mess. We fixed it and he realized FINALLY that I had the right answer the whole time!

I dislike him. And I have three more weeks of class with this guy.

Here's to hoping it'll get better.