Tuesday, October 26, 2004

My Day

I feel like I accomplished something major today.

Thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday. I appreciate it. It's sweet.

I went to dinner with my mom and her boyfriend. We went to this steak house called Manny's. Oh, if you are ever in the Twin Cities and don't mind paying a hefty tab, I highly recommend this place. I had prime rib and it was amazing.

An old friend from the pool hall called me to wish me a happy birthday and Uncle Ga-ga also chimed one in. That was a surprise. I'm going to scrapbook next week with a couple of the girls from the pool hall.

My feeling of accomplishment comes from putting categories on my site. I ended up making another blog just to do the formatting, but I think it works. Check them out. I have six theme so far and I may come up with more. The themes are: Dating 101, Growing Up, Human Rights, Lyrically Inclined, Mom & My Family, and Pool Hall Junkies. Some previous posts go in multiple categories and so they are listed each time. Let me know what you think.

A BIG thank you to Lioness and her dedication to categories. It inspired me to go through all my old posts and divide up the categories. I guess I found something to do for my long weekend!

I may do a couple of more posts tonight but I'm thinking of topics right now. I may start with some song lyrics, just because that bug has gotten to me again.

Should I add a category about bugs and how they're out to get me? Let me know.

1 Comments:

At 4:41 PM, CarpeDM said...

Why not add a post of bugs? The cricket one was good and you know there'll be more.