Tuesday, October 19, 2004

My mom's photography abilities

My mom emailed me eight pictures yesterday and I just got a chance to take a good look at them.

Of the nine pictures, there was not a human being in ANY of the pictures, unless you count my mom's finger in 6 of the pictures.

That's right, she took 9 pictures and managed to put her finger over part of the lens for 6 of them! 67% of the time! I could do a statistical analysis of this (but I won't. Just to be a rebel, I won't.)

Mac the Cat sits around - Each link is a different picture she sent me if you're interested in this "healthy" sized cat which brought about the namesake of Matt's Blog - The Window Licking Cat.

These links are for Taco's birthday and Taco at home.

Please forgive the fingers in the pictures, she means well and obviously loves the pets very much.

1 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Anonymous said...

Yay! Macky! He's so cute!