Sunday, October 24, 2004

Getting Ready for Karaoke

Okay, it's my turn to blog while DM is in the shower, getting ready for karaoke.

I'm sitting here and waiting for my hair to dry off a little. I was chicken last week and didn't go overboard (read as I went to karaoke sans the red shirt). Well, I'm not wearing red this week, but that probably won't be a problem.

Oh my God! I put on the bra I bought this week and the lower cut shirt I got. Let's just say this, "I CAN'T SEE MY FEET!" I can, however, see my stomach through my cleavage. Until I walk. And then "they" start gravitating towards each other.

I don't have any clue what THE BOY will think of this outfit and I'm a little afraid of the reaction it may cause amongst the other patrons of The Chalet, but I'm going for it tonight.

There will be pictures tonight. My birthday is on Tuesday and so I get the excuse of taking TONS of photos. I'm hoping to get a couple of THE BOY (preferably when I'm sitting in his lap - oh, wait, I digress) and even though the shirt is not red, there will probably be a picture or two to show what I'm talking about.

Oh God, I'm so afraid.

I feel like a trashy, motorcycle beauty. I don't know why.

I will post about Bree Sharp later this week. I have a FOUR DAY WEEKEND!

1 Comments:

At 8:27 PM, CarpeDM said...

I think we're both channeling our inner trashy motorcycle beauty. Except I am a trashy Grandma Spider beauty and you are a trashy stock broker beauty.

Thank you, Bree Sharp, for your songs of power and strength and making me glad to be a woman. Thank you, Beth, for introducing me to Bree Sharp and Melissa Etheridge, two women who seriously rock.

Let the good times roll. I am prepared to break hearts and take names.